Okay. So I know you are all waiting for the birthday pics. First their were a ton to load, then I had to go through them all and edit. So this morning I had a few, I mean few, minutes to post some and I'm having technical trouble. I'll try again later. While your waiting you could leave me some comments. After all I work so hard to post, but I never get any feedback from anyone. Kind of disappointing folks. I wonder if any one is even looking at the Blog. So please, take a few minutes to post your thoughts, what you think, etc. I really would appreciate it!!!
Nov 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
OK - I'll post a comment!! I think you are doing a great job with the blog and I love the pics! I am glad you explained who Jamie was because I never would have recognized her since it's been about 20 years!
You are truly blessed and keep sharing!
Jen
Post a Comment