CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dec 29, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Ok, I know many of you have been anxiously waiting for the Christmas pics. I hope you all won't be too disappointed. There aren't too many good ones. I apologize for it taking me so long to sit down and do this. Let me first start off by saying that kids have all been sick. It started just before Christmas and they are just now getting back to normal. Whew!! It was a pretty exhausting week, and though I hate to say it..........I'm so glad it's over. Not much sleep for us in this house and Lots and lots of crying and whining. I don't want to sound like too much of a downer but I also don't like to sugar coat things. You all know I like to keep it real. The kids really did have a nice Christmas though and, thank you to all our friends and family for your generosity. Poor Daddy spent many nights this week on the couch with 1 or 2 of the kiddos, it's been pretty tough and we're exhausted and our nerves are shot. Who would have ever thought that 3 adorable 2 year olds could suck the life out of 2 adults in such a short time!!!!


This is how I found Scott, Ava and Chase on Christmas morning. On the couch.
Landon and Ava checking out what Santa left.
The kids opening their stockings.
Ava kissing Ernie.

0 comments: