A few days ago I stumbled across this site through another blog. I have been consumed by it since. The story of this little girl and the love that she brought to this world is simply beautiful. I am so touched by this story. Although I sit and cry when I visit it, I thank Ava's Mommy, Sheye, everyday for sharing Ava's legacy with the world. It is a simple reminder of how precious life is and to take not one thing for granted. Because of this Super Princess I will have more patience with my children and I will hug them and love them harder each and everyday.
Sweet Super Princess Ava, you will never be forgotten!!!
Please take a minute to visit her site, your heart will never be the same.........
http://avarosemeyer.memory-of.com/
Jan 28, 2008
Please remember Super Princess Ava...............
Posted by Jessica at 6:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment