CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Feb 1, 2008

More Birthday Pics.....

We celebrated not just my Birthday, but my nephew Peyton's 4th Birthday (he's the cutey in the white shirt). His is Jan. 31 and mine Feb. 2. Notice I did not say my age. Actually, it doesn't bother me at all, growing older never did, I'm still a kid at heart. So for fun, lets see how many can guess how old I am. For those who know me, please play fair, and keep it to yourself.Mmm, Mmm, Good!! My Mom makes my cake every year, and she makes THE BEST buttercream frosting on the planet!! She made extra so I could sit and eat it out of the bowl after everyone went to bed. Thank you Mom!!
Make a wish!!!!!
Landon having a serious conversation with Grandma about the pizza she's eating.
Miss Ava just observing. Chase always gets silly when his cousin Peyton is around.

1 comments:

casicola said...

Happy Birthday! I guess your 6 yrs old...because thats how many candles are on your cake:) But got real i guess 32....