We are able to be outside playing. The kids were thrilled This past Saturday when we were finally able to go out and play. Daddy took the toys out and we played until our lips turned blue. Well, not really but you know what I mean. It's still kind of chilly here. We weren't able to be out too long, but they had so much fun. I do have lots more pics to share from Easter but they were take with my new Camera. That's right, finally got it. The Canon Rebel XTi 10.1mp. I'm very excited about this purchase. It takes great pictures. I just have to get it set up to download the pics. I got it just in time for Easter. Hopefully tomorrow. So, until then I'll leave you this pic to hold you over.
Mar 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
They are so stinkin cute...and i cant wait to see the pics with the NEW camera!!!!! YAY for awesome cameras.
Post a Comment