We've been doing some shopping and spending lots of time at my sisters visiting. I've been fortunate and was able to go to the the City and see Wintuk. It was great. I went with my Mother in law and Sister's in law, and my two neices and one nephew. We spent the day there. Went to Rockefeller, American Girl Store, Macy's, the windows, blah, blah, blah. Ava will be getting her first Bitty baby from Grandma for Christmas. I hope she likes it for the money(yikes!!). I also just went on a Wine tasty tour with my sister and Mother inlaw, and Sister's in law. Hubby stayed back with the trio. I really enjoyed that, next time we'll get a limo!! So, it hasn't all been madness. Some fun stuff for the kiddos well, as you'll see when you scroll down. This week is going to be a baking Frenzy!!! I love to bake this time of year. So watch for more updates. Hope everyone is doing well, and don't forget to scroll down for the new posts!!
Dec 14, 2008
I'm still alive.......
Posted by Jessica at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I'll be baking like a mad woman tomorrow too!
And I never did get back with you on how to add a signature on your blog!
So here goes it..
1. I created my siggy with Photoshop. I can't remember the size that I saved it at though! But I do remember you MUST save it as a png. Not a jpeg.
2. Now go to photobucket and upload your signature that you created.
3. Now go back to blogger, and go to Settings---> formatting.
4. Scroll down to where it says, "Post Template"
5. Copy and paste the html code from Photobucket into this box.
6. Ta-da! Instant signature!
Merry Christmas :)
Post a Comment