So much for waiting until they turn 3!! My plan for big kid beds was "supposed to happen" sometime around the trio turning 3, which is not until November. So I was lucky and only needed a crib tent for Landon for roughly a year. I really figured, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I was so happy thinking we'd make it with the Plan.......ha ha........Chase had other plans. This little bugger is my smallest and slightly behind guy. He has been jumping ahead in leaps and bounds with every part of his development, and it's all happened so suddenly. While I'm thrilled to death that he is doing so well.....I'll now have to figure out a new plan. There really is no point in spending another 70.00 dollars on a tent for him, so it looks like we'll have to take the plunge and get the beds. Uggghhhh!! I'm so not looking forward to this. I hope the transition goes smoothly. He's such a stinker......he does this at nap time, I can hear them jumping in their cribs, giggling and such, then I'll hear Landon start saying "Chase, get down Chase!"
Just to add, that I've been feeling such pressure about the binkies, the big kid beds, potty training. It's been pretty rough at this house lately. The trio is reallly testing me to my limits and many days I feel like I don't know what the hell I'm doing. It's just been really tough. It's hard day in and day out, sitting in this house w/out much adult interaction, and to get out with the 3 of them by myself , is most of the time a nightmare. Not the actual, getting them together and loading them up part, but keeping them happy and not abducted. They aren't too happy in strollers and fight while in a shopping cart. Yes, yes, I have the choo, choo wagon, but then that leaves me no where for my "stuff" while shopping. Ok, enough complaining.....I'll leave you all on positive note, and say that at the same time this misery is occuring, I'm so loving this age, the curiosity, the talking(conversations), they are learning so much and getting so big. It's the best and the worst at this age. At the end of the day, I breathe a sigh of relief when they go to bed, but when I wake up each morning I love seeing their smiling faces and hearing them say "HI Mommy" like it was the first time they saw me.
Just to add, that I've been feeling such pressure about the binkies, the big kid beds, potty training. It's been pretty rough at this house lately. The trio is reallly testing me to my limits and many days I feel like I don't know what the hell I'm doing. It's just been really tough. It's hard day in and day out, sitting in this house w/out much adult interaction, and to get out with the 3 of them by myself , is most of the time a nightmare. Not the actual, getting them together and loading them up part, but keeping them happy and not abducted. They aren't too happy in strollers and fight while in a shopping cart. Yes, yes, I have the choo, choo wagon, but then that leaves me no where for my "stuff" while shopping. Ok, enough complaining.....I'll leave you all on positive note, and say that at the same time this misery is occuring, I'm so loving this age, the curiosity, the talking(conversations), they are learning so much and getting so big. It's the best and the worst at this age. At the end of the day, I breathe a sigh of relief when they go to bed, but when I wake up each morning I love seeing their smiling faces and hearing them say "HI Mommy" like it was the first time they saw me.




1 comments:
Hi Jessica. I've been reading your blog for a couple of months. I think you are an amazing Mom. Your kids are adorable. I have one daughter who will be three in June. We just moved her to a big bed, and much to my suprise it has been a smooth transition. She has also started to use the potty. I know what you mean about this age, it is wonderful, but also very crazy at times. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and tell you that I love your blog and the pictures :)
Post a Comment