Well...I guess I can say that things are going pretty well with the potty training. Landon is really the only one that is really making big progress. He does best if I leave him alone. I tried to ask repeatedly, you know so many times during the hour, but he seems uninterested then. We'll see how it goes. I notice that he either waits for me to leave the room, or if he hears me say "Mommy has to go use the potty", I'll come back in the room to find him with his diaper off and he's telling me I need to clean the potty. I'm not feeling too much pressure with this, he went on the potty 3 times today.......so far, so good!!! I even brought his big kid undies downstairs for him to see and he wanted to wear them. As you can see by the picture below, he put them on himself.....too cute!!!
Ava is taking more interest and will sit w/ her clothes on, but today after she saw Landon and my excitement, she took her diaper off and sat on that potty for over 10 minutes trying to pee.....but nothing. I'm pleased non the less!!







1 comments:
Omg! Potty training 3 at once! Agghhh!!! Oh, the things I have to look forward to. ;o)
Kudos to you Mama! That has to be a lot of work. Just potty training Kadence was a lot of work!
Love your pics as always. :)
Post a Comment