Mama and her girl. It's not a good pic, but I rarely have any pics of me with the kids because I'm the one behind the camera. I polished Ava's toenails one evening. The boys were so amazed. Ava loved the attention. Family pic at Ocean City Amusement Park on the boardwalk.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make it worth watching.
"When we cast our bread upon the waters, we can presume that someone downstream whose face we will never know will benefit from our action, as we who are downstream from another will profit from that grantor's gift."
After 2 years of just "waiting for it to happen", then 2.5 years of 2 IUI's, 3 IVF's and 3 miscarriages.....My husband Scott and I became the proud parents of Triplets born on November 25,2005. Their birth was 3 months too early. Chase weighed 1.15, Landon weighed 2.7 and Ava weighed 2.4. They were in the NICU for 2 months and today are beautiful, thriving 2 year olds full of love and curiosity. And thankfully have no long term issues because of their prematurity. How lucky are we. As I hear all the time "Wow, your hands are full!" I say "Yes they are, Better full than Empty!"
0 comments:
Post a Comment