CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Jul 31, 2008

Ugghhh!!!!!


Ok, so it's Thursday. Famous Thursday. By this day, I am just about done. And this week, I am fried. I'm totally exhausted, and been crying on and off more this week, then usual. We have had 2 near mishaps this week in the house, that could have been very serious. Both, had me in tears. I just need a freakin' break. I need to get out of this house without them. I can not tell you the last time I was free of them. I so need it right this minute. But guess what........it isn't going to happen. Big surprise right!! So, I'll just put my big girl pants on and suck it up once again. Oh the joys of parenting three 2.5 year olds.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh girl I'm so sorry you're having one of those weeks! And also sorry about your scary situations. :( Do you not have anyone that could watch them for a few hours so you could get out of the house? I hope next week is better. Hugs!

Jessica said...

Thanks. I actually had a melt down last night, and a long talk w/ hubby. I'll be escaping a few times this weekend. YIPEE!!!