Welcome to the 163rd
I LOVE THIS FAIR!!! Growing up this was a summer tradition for our family. I have only missed this fair 2 times. Once back in 1997, and back in 2005, when I was pregnant and on bedrest with the triplets. Scott and I and our good friend Jamie, took the kids on Wednesday. OMG! They had a blast and were so well behaved. I thoroughly enjoyed watching them experience everything!! We had so much fun, I took them back last night w/ my sister and her husband and 2 boys. Alot harder without Scott with me, but we managed, and they had a blast again.
I LOVE THIS FAIR!!! Growing up this was a summer tradition for our family. I have only missed this fair 2 times. Once back in 1997, and back in 2005, when I was pregnant and on bedrest with the triplets. Scott and I and our good friend Jamie, took the kids on Wednesday. OMG! They had a blast and were so well behaved. I thoroughly enjoyed watching them experience everything!! We had so much fun, I took them back last night w/ my sister and her husband and 2 boys. Alot harder without Scott with me, but we managed, and they had a blast again. Please excuse the quality of the pics. I used my point and shoot and I don't have time to go through them and edit them. So there's red eye and some color issues.
The kiddos loving the tractors and back hoes!


This was in the car on the way home. The boys are wearing my shades and singing Old McDonald had a farm.. EO-EO-EO!! Ava was so tired.
This was in the car on the way home. The boys are wearing my shades and singing Old McDonald had a farm.. EO-EO-EO!! Ava was so tired.




0 comments:
Post a Comment