How much do these kids listen to me. How much do they really absorb. I'm sitting here on the computer and the kids are watching a recorded episode of Wiggles. It happens to be a Christmas one. Anyhow, Ava and Landon are sitting on the floor drawing on their magna doodles, and casually watching Wiggles. I hear Landon say..."Oh, Santa Clause!" Ava replies..."I love Santa!" they sit and watch and bop their heads to the music. Landon then chimes in..." I like Santa, mm hmm.....he brings toys, toys, he brings toys!". I know it's no big deal but when I hear them talk like little people, having conversations with each other, it just Amazes me. I love to see them interacting with each other like little people. Like friends. I'm so glad that they have each other, and how lucky they are to be able to grow up together experiencing everything at the same time...and I get to watch it all. I am one Lucky Mommy!!!
Aug 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment