I am desperate. I am sitting here, my blood is boiling, and I have had it. I am only on here because I have found this blog to be my escape. I can gloat, I can just be, or I can whine or I can all out bitch about whatever I want. I can because it's my blog.
I love these kids, I truly do, but this last week has been over the top. They are terribly whiney, I can't turn my back for a few seconds, nevermind go to to the bathroom, or heck, eat breakfast. I think I have burned an entire loaf of bread this week. They are fighting amongst themselves, the boys are biting each other over toys. Chase's back is covered. He looks like he was attacked by a wild animal. My daughter, just cries and whines over clothing or shoes or the boys. I have been trying to buckle down with the potty training and Landon, he is really the only one that is close to ready. He does well, but while I'm trying to deal with him I have the other two trying to kill each other in the living room. Ava and Chase have a love/hate relationship. I have been having to deal with important issues over the phone. What a joke. I have to close myself in the bathroom to hear anyone, then when I come out. Someone is crying over a bite, or they have spit their juice all over their toys, because I was distracting by the phone, and forgot to take it away from them. They are such opportunists. Yes, I know you all know this. It's nothing new. Being a mother is very difficult. But, try three 2.5 year olds at the same time. Now I know that lack of supervision will do this, create havoc. But the lack of supervision during these horrid times, is due to me dealing with one of them, or something that can not wait.
My days are overwhelming and I end up in tears. Thank god for the moments that are good and lovely, because otherwise....I would run........very far away.




2 comments:
Okay so these frustrating posts are starting to make me fearful of what is to come at my house in the next 6 months.
I am sorry its crazy and hectic right now, I know all too well about how opportunistic they can be. Hang in there and vent away.
Ok Jessica, do we need to have this discussion again? HIRE someone to come give you a break. Downgrade your cable, cut your budget, do whatever you need to just to afford a few hours a week AWAY!! Really, I think that once you start getting some regular reprieves, it will make these times even a tinsy bit easier. *hugs*
Post a Comment