So my sister and I wanted to get a photo of the kids all together to give to our Dad for his 60th Birthday. We cringed at the thought of dragging them somewhere to have it done, so we just decided to do it at home. It's not wonderful, but it'll do.......and it Did!! My Dad loved it, and he was so proud of it. He adores his grandkids. He may not be what some say a "hands on" grandpa, but he'd move heaven and earth for them.
This weekend my Mom and my sister and I had a small get together for him at the Lake House. He was pleased to have everyone there. And he's so proud to be able to offer such a wonderful place for his family to make some Wonderful Memories. We all enjoyed ourselves, and I don't think the kids ever played so hard. We brought up there ride on cars, and tractors and the five of them rode around all weekend. They were thoroughly exhausted when we got home last night.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
WE LOVE YOU.




0 comments:
Post a Comment