CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Oct 26, 2008

~* Pumpkin Preview*~




I know, I know. They are pitiful. What happened to my "SKILLS". I promise, before kids, I had "SKILLS". I can remember carving pumpkins when I was much younger and never using a template or ever getting help from my parents. I would create some seriously cool Jack O Lanterns. Maybe I'm tired, or maybe I was rushed. Or wait, maybe these kids are sucking the life out of me, including the few CREATIVE brain cells that I have left. Either way, it doesn't really matter. I guess they could have been worse. I give myself an A+ for effort, and for the fact that they are even done. The kids had fun watching but they didn't really seem all that interested in getting too involved. After dinner I went outside and put candles in them so that the kids could see the finished product. They thought that was really cool. Thank God, they didn't even notice that my moon needs a nose job!!


1 comments:

Kristi said...

Aww I love your pumpkins!! I think did a great job on them!

I can't wait to see costume pictures!