CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Oct 7, 2008

Just a few more...........

Here's what we walked away with. Very expensive pumpkins that we will cut and gut, throw a candle in, then watch them rot. I could have bought another pair of Uggs with the money we spent on that farm. Seriously though, I'm only kidding, but they were expensive for pumpkins, but whatever, it's all about the memories, right!
I just had to put this one on again in full view because I love it.


And I'm having too much fun playing around with these collages.I do want to add that these kids are growing up entirely too fast. Their vocabulary is insane, and I can not believe the difference in Chase in just one month of school. They are really playing well together, and having these full blown conversations amongst each other. Yes, yes we do have the occasional take downs, eye poking, biting, hair pulling, etc. . But really, they are so cute together, and I love to just sit and watch them and listen to them with each other. I feel like I need to carry a notepad with me, to write all of the "cute moments" down. I don't want to forget them, ever. Ava is our little mommy, I hear her scolding the boys quite often, word for word what she hears her mother say, LOL. And Landon, will call everyone on his "play" phone and share the daily happenings, like when Ava or Chase is being naughty. And Chase, he's a smart one. He mimicks both Scott and I. He likes to sit back and take it all in. I thought he would never talk, and now I can't get him to stop. It's been a rough few days at this house. I'm totally exhausted and I was ready to run away from home earlier. But as I sit and write this, it is a beautiful reminder of all the good, that comes with the bad. Raising triplets is an extreme sport and some days I totally feel like I'm losing, big time. This blog helps me stay focused and puts all things in a different light. Don't get me wrong, I will always keep it real.....when it's a good day, I'll tell ya it was a very good day, and when it's a bad day, I'll tell ya how ugly it was.


Good night!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for including me on your blog! I look forward to working with you all :)

Kristi said...

Have I told you how much I love coming to your blog and looking at your AMAZING pictures? Well I do!!

We are going to the pumpkin patch next week hopefully. I agree with you..they are WAAYYY overpriced. This year will be the first time we've taken all 4 kids. I think we'll get the tiny ones for the triplets. You know...the ones out of the $2 pile. ;o) I'm sure Kadence will go for one of the $10 pumpkins.

I LOVE going to the pumpkin patch though. One of my most favorite things to do all year.