CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Jun 8, 2008

The Heat is On!!!!!

Summer is here and so is the heat. This weekend the temperatures soared into the high 90's. It was hot and the air was heavy. I ventured out w/ my friend Jamie and the kiddos to Toys R Us for some much needed water toys. I really just wanted to get the Step 2 sand and water table w/ the umbrella, but they sold the last one about a half hour before I got there. No big deal, I just bought them a smaller one, it worked just the same. Not sure if I'll even bother with the bigger one. I'll have to think on it. We bought a sprinkler and some lawn chairs, and I also picked up a picnic table w/ seating on all 4 sides w/ an umbrella, for my parents Lake House for all the grandchildren. That should work out well. As you can see from the pics below, the kids had so much fun. Even the Dog took a dip in the pool. My sister came over on Sunday w/ her two boys and we were out there from about 10am - 1:30pm. Landon and Peyton play so well together, Chase joins in when he feels like it and Ava, well for the most part, she sat on the sidelines today with Aunt Randi. For those that do not know, my sister Randi is pregnant, and very tired, so she takes it easy in this heat. Every year since their first, I look forward to the next year being easier and more fun with the trio. I am hoping that this year holds true. So far, so good. Time will tell.



0 comments: