Ok, so I know it's not super fancy, but it's a change. I was just so tired of the old one. I really don't have time to be super creative(gee, I wonder why?), and I really don't want to spend money on someone else designing a header for me, I think this is just fine. What do you all think?
Jun 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
LOVE IT!!! And I love your song, have been considering putting it on my blog too! I might just have to copy you soon.
BTW, the results came in, they were negative, but they tested me too early and I go in again on Monday......
Thank you. Use away girl. I love the song. I'm funny with music, I love it all and go from one extreme to another.
So sorry about your results. I'll pray for the second beta. Hang in there! I sent you a long comment on your latest blog entry.
Post a Comment