CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Jun 20, 2008

Strawberries anyone?

Today we went strawberry picking with Grandma B. , Aunt R, and cousins T. and C.. It was a beautiful day and we got some great berries. Landon and Ava love strawberries, Chase, not so much. They all had fun. They didn't really pick much, Landon and Ava ate their share while Chase just had fun being out with everyone. I love getting the kids out for things like this when I can. I picked 10lbs for our house and all together we had around 30lbs of strawberries Between the families. So, with that said, we'll be having lots of strawberry shortcake, and I'm thinking of attempting to make jam tomorrow. My girlfriend also told me about a great Strawberry Spinach Salad recipe. Sounds yummy. We brought a few pounds up to Oma tonight, she was delighted to see the kids. Well, I'm off to find a few more ways to use these strawberries. If anyone has any good recipe's for anything, please share!!




2 comments:

Kristi said...

Aww that looks so much fun!! Can't wait till next summer and we can take the trio to a strawberry patch!

Triple Trouble said...

Oh I cant wait to do these types of things next year when my trio is old enough. I have a yummy strawberry and banana muffins recipie. http://joyofbaking.com/muffins/StrawberryBananaMuffins.html