As most of you know, I have a new camera and I've been having fun taking lots of pictures. I'm also having fun editing them. I love the new look it gives them, and w/ some I just make minor improvements. Of course, I'm no pro, but I'm happy with how they come out.
Daddy and the trio.
This is my maternal Grandmother. The kids call her Oma.
My sweet nephew Carter. He thinks he's big enough for his big brother's new bike.
And this is my nephew Peyton(big brother to Carter). He was the first Grandchild for my parents. My gosh, it seems so long ago. He is 4 years old, and I remember the day he was born, like it was yesterday. I was able to witness his birth, and at the time I had just had my first miscarriage about 2 weeks prior. He brought light into my life during a time that was so dark. That was 4.5 years ago. Now I have 3 littles of my own, but I still hold a special place for him.....who couldn't? Look at that face.
Daddy and the trio.
This is my maternal Grandmother. The kids call her Oma.
My sweet nephew Carter. He thinks he's big enough for his big brother's new bike.
And this is my nephew Peyton(big brother to Carter). He was the first Grandchild for my parents. My gosh, it seems so long ago. He is 4 years old, and I remember the day he was born, like it was yesterday. I was able to witness his birth, and at the time I had just had my first miscarriage about 2 weeks prior. He brought light into my life during a time that was so dark. That was 4.5 years ago. Now I have 3 littles of my own, but I still hold a special place for him.....who couldn't? Look at that face.




0 comments:
Post a Comment