CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Jun 23, 2008

Monday Madness..........


Today was Madness........Literally!! I had my sister's two boys along with my three. It was hectic, but I survived. My sister's two boys really are good kids, Peyton is on the far right, and Carter is the blonde in the middle. But get all of them together, and it's enough to make me want to start drinking before noon (not really but I had to add that for the full affect!) How anyone does this for a living is beyond me. It was a challenge being that we couldn't go out due to rain. I couldn't wait to get them fed and then down for a nap. I took this picture mid morning. I gave them all gold fish and put Bob the Builder on. C'mon.....did you really think that they arranged this all on their own. FOOD and TV two of my best babysitters! (he he)

1 comments:

Brittany said...

Brave, brave woman. How much coffee did you drink?