We were being silly tonight at bedtime. They had just had their baths, and we were getting settled to do our nightly routine of reading in the boys room. I quick ran and got my camera, and Ava insisted on taking pics of her brothers. Chase was smiling so hard, I thought his teeth were going to pop out of his mouth. Landon is just a ham. And I had to quickly snap the pic of Ava because she wasn't too thrilled about her pic being taken. However she was so pleased with her new nighty from Grandma S. And lastly, Landon took the lovely picture of me. Please excuse the "No makeup" and the glowing shiney spot above my eye. Lovely, just lovely. Thank goodness, I did not leave the house today!











3 comments:
So cute! Your kids are beyond adorable.
I'm impressed they got such a good shot!!
Aww you look adorable! I wish I looked that cute before bedtime, LOL!
I love seeing mommies being silly with their kiddos. ^_^ You are such an awesome mom, and even when they are old and grown, they will always remember that. :)
Post a Comment