CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sep 1, 2008

A new arrival...........

On Saturday, August 30,2008 at 10:30pm, my little sister gave birth to her third son, Jamison Peter. He weighed in at 7lb. 13.6oz. 21inches. My sister totally ROCKS!! ALL NATURAL, NO DRUGS!! Yeah for her because I could never do it. The contractions that I had before my emergency section with the triplets were enough for me. She made it look so, so easy. It was so quick after they broke her water. I was so proud of her. I got some awesome pics for her, that I obviously can not share on the blog, but she was so pleased with them, she cried happy tears. It's just so amazing to witness the birth of a new Baby. My mother and I were lucky enough to be in the room this time. We actually were able to witness the bith of her first son, but not her second because her husband didn't want us in the room. However this time around he put his big boy undies on and was able to tolerate us(just barely). So Thank you, "Father of the baby", for making your wife happy!! After all, it's not about any of us.

0 comments: