CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sep 23, 2008

Sidewalk Chalk and Shadows.......




As the weather changes I am always looking for new things to entertain the kids with. I had forgotten all about the side walk chalk. The kids thought it was great, except they didn't want to draw on the driveway. The boys colored their little tykes cars, the garbage can, anything in their path. Ava colored her face and arms with it. I tried to take a picture of her, but you could't tell in the pic that she was COVERED in pink chalk, all over her face and arms. I was the only one coloring on the driveway. The boys thought it was great when I outlined their bodies, Ava would have no part of it. Then I was really bored and thought I was so clever when I took this pic above of our shadows. I'm such a dork sometimes!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not a dork! What a cute idea for a picture. Sidewalk chalk is a big favorite at our house :)

casicola said...

This is soooo cute!!! I bet she looked eatable with the pink chalk all over her!