




OMG!! Seriously, this was the best concert that I have ever been to. I cried like a stupid baby when she first came out. I knew I would, I tried to contain myself, but I just couldn't. I have dreamed of seeing her for many, many years. It was truly amazing. We had awesome seats. I was sort of bummed because I didn't bring my Canon Rebel, I just had my small Canon point and shoot, which sucks now. It's 3 years old and has like no zoom and wouldn't focus well, but I did take some video with it. But, truthfully, I was in such Awe of her that I could have cared less. She did many of her older songs, including some from the new album. She also sang one song in French, I think it was Aun Existe Amor. It was beautiful. She is so freakin' awesome. So, I say that if you ever have the opportunity to see her. Do it....it is so worth it. I could have sat there all night and listened to her sing.
2 comments:
LOVE her! No Jessica, I'm not sure when the scan will be. I have a third beta next week though, they will schedule it then OMG OMG!
I went to see her like 8 yrs ago and she was incredible then!!!! Thanks for sharing your pics...makes me want to go again...NOW! :)
Post a Comment